Tim Hortons Opens Second Branch in Pasig and New Chocolate Goodies Launched
Coffee lovers around Pasig are rejoicing in the opening of the second branch of Tim Hortons. Tim Hortons the beloved Canadian Coffee Brand that has been making a big push. They have been opening branches that serve high-quality coffee and amazing food.
Conveniently located at the intersection of Ortigas Avenue and C-5 at the L-Y Mall. The new branch is poised to be the next coffee destination. Call center agents, Office workers and simply coffee lovers have a new destination within Pasig.
Together with their opening Tim Hortons also launched their latest campaign targetted to all chocolate lovers out there.
Chocolate lovers are always on the lookout for new products that they can try out and nothing beats a good combination of sweet and chewy comfort food after a long tiring day.
As part of our celebration of the Chocolicious month, we will be launching another mouth-watering product that can be easily paired with all our beverages. This will create that feeling that Tim Hortons Philippines is making your day good by creating an enjoyable, and more memorable dining moments with your friends and family.
Choco Snow Donut
• Yeast Donut rolled in snow powder with chocolate brownie filling
• LTO: September 1 – 30, 2019
• Price: php 55
Frozen Hot Chocolate
• A combination of Tim Hortons signature hot chocolate and milk in frozen blended beverage with whipped topping and dark chocolate shavings
• Regular item on the menu
• Price: 12oz – php 135, 16oz – php 150, 20oz – php 165
Cookies and Cream
• Frozen Blended Beverage with double shot of cream, flavored with Chocolate and Shortbread cookie and topped with whipping cream and Cookie crumbs
• Permanent product
• Price: 12oz – php 145, 16oz – php 160, 20oz – php 175
For more Tech Lifestyle News and Features Visit us at Techbeatph.com
, and visit and subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Share and Enjoy