The Ultimate Gaming Upgrade of Vivo NEX Showcased at the PUBG MOBILE Club Open Global Finals 2019
The Spring Split Global Finals took place in Berlin, Germany
[Berlin], [July 2019]
– Vivo’s game-changing smartphone NEX now comes equipped with the latest Multi- Turbo and Turbo Mode which empowered the top 16 teams at the Spring Split of PUBG MOBILE Club Open (PMCO) Global Finals 2019 in Berlin, Germany from 26 – 28 July 2019. NEX, was the ultimate tool for gamers as they battled their way. The PMCO 2019 is divided into Spring and Fall Split, each with a separate prize pool totaling $2.5 million USD.
The flagship series NEX is Vivo’s premium line-up and is the leading representation of innovation in design, performance, as well as cutting-edge technologies. With the notch-free Ultra FullView™ Display, NEX fulfills the bezel-less dream with 91.24% screen-to-body, giving gamers a truly immersive experience. Its world’s first Elevating Front Camera hides in the body of the phone and elevates to allow consumers to take selfies exactly as they have in the past.
Now, Vivo has brought NEX to a greater new height with the latest optimization and gaming feature upgrade. This also reinforces Vivo’s commitment to empowering gamers, especially during the PUBG MOBILE Club Open Global Finals 2019. With this upgrade, NEX ensures that gamers will be using the best-in-class gaming software throughout the competition.
Vivo Multi-Turbo Engine to ensure a smooth-running gaming experience
NEX features the Vivo Multi-Turbo Engine to deliver optimum performance even during the most intense mobile gameplay. It combines several turbo features including Game Turbo, Center Turbo, Cooling Turbo, and AI Turbo to ensure the smoothest possible gaming experience.
● ‘Game Turbo’ connects to the game performance SDK to enable optimizations specific to a number of popular mobile games including PUBG MOBILE.
● ‘Center Turbo’ prioritizes CPU and internal storage resources to ensure maximum performance for games even when there are multiple applications running simultaneously in the background. This ultimately reduces FPS drops by 78%.
● ‘Cooling Turbo’ ensures the smartphone does not overheat via cooling and thermal management features when gamers are deep in the heat of battle.
● ‘AI Turbo’ anticipates resource intensive scenarios and intelligently allocates CPU/GPU power to ensure a smooth gaming experience. Through the support of AI prediction, the startup speed of users’ applications is increased by more than 20% as compared to the original application startup mechanism.
Turbo Mode optimizes display for PUBG MOBILE
Turning on the Turbo mode on NEX activates the display optimization tailored for PUBG MOBILE. Exclusive to NEX as a result of the partnership with PUBG MOBILE, this display optimization feature supports HDR + extreme and delivers a stable high frame rate.
Users can enable the Turbo Mode on PUBG MOBILE application for NEX.
PMCO 2019 Spring Split
The PMCO 2019 Spring Split began in March, with more than 30,000 teams from around the world participating in official in-game qualifiers. Another Fall Split is planned for later this year.
For more Tech Lifestyle News and Features Visit us at Techbeatph.com
and Visit and Subscribe to our Youtube Channel here
Share and Enjoy