Super Seat Fest of Cebu Pacific!
Bring out those travel bucket lists and ready those bags as Cebu Pacific welcomes its anniversary month with a big bang!
The Philippines’ leading carrier is kicking off its 23rd-anniversary celebrations with a grand sale event happening the entire month of March. Seats for all of Cebu Pacific’s local and international destinations will be up for grabs.
Starting today, March 1, Cebu Pacific Super Seat Fest will offer a whopping one million seats and deals, keeping everyJuan on their laptops and phones. These include not just tickets to 36 domestic and 26 international destinations of Cebu Pacific, but also discounts on inflight meals, baggage allowance, and up to 42% discount on hotel rates through CEB Getaways.
Stoked to score big during the CEBSuperSeatFest? Here are some tips:
1. Make sure you’ve got a stable internet connection. Whether via mobile or fiber connection, it has to be strong and stable. A slow internet connection will result in lags in page loading which will affect your ability to successfully book seats.
2. Get on multiple platforms. Did you know that the CEB website (www.cebupacificair.com) and the CEB mobile app (downloadable via the App Store or Google Play) work in parallel within the Cebu Pacific booking system? Logging into both the website and the app increases the chance of finding those great deals.
3. Details matter. Get all your personal details and those of your travel companions and save these in a note or document that’s easily accessible BEFORE the sale begins. It will be so much easier to copy-and-paste these details in the required fields at the point of booking. Details include complete name, date of birth, email address and contact details; as well as passport number and expiry date.
4. For credit card or debit card payments, the required details include card number, the full name of the cardholder, the security code (or the CVV number), expiry date and billing address.
Be sure to keep this information safe though!
5. Divide and conquer. It’s been proven by many veteran seat sale hunters that the small groups have a higher probability of booking seats on promo fares. If you are a big barkada or going on a family vacation, best to book by groups of two or three to increase the chance of availing promo fares.
6. Stay updated and get ahead. As the saying goes, information is key. Get updates on what’s on sale—the destinations covered, specific promos and the travel period. That will help give you a head start on the seats and deals up for grabs.
Flights can be booked at Cebu Pacific’s website, www.cebupacificair.com, or through Cebu Pacific’s official mobile app, downloadable at App Store or Google Play. Payment centers are also available so more Pinoys can easily book online and pay offline.
The Super Seat Fest marks Cebu Pacific’s 23 years of offering low-fares to enable everyJuan to fly to their desired destinations. The month-long sale includes the airline’s trademark low-cost flights, as well as group deals, discounts on inflight meals and baggage allowance, and low hotel rates on CEB Getaways.
Don’t miss the most exciting seat sale event this March and make those first moments happen. Stay tuned for the latest promos and deals by following Cebu Pacific’s official social media pages on Facebook (@cebupacificairphilippines), Twitter (@cebupacificair), and Instagram (@cebupacificair).