UBTECH Robotics, a global leader in intelligent humanoid robots, today announced its latest offering, the Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper Robot by UBTECH, is now available in retail stores and online.Featuring augmented reality (AR) capabilities, voice command, facial recognition, and sentry patrolling, the interactive robot allows users to control their own personal Stormtrooper and interact like never before. To see the Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper Robot by UBTECH in action, https://www.facebook.com/ubtechroboticsph/videos/152217375425018/. “Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper Robot by UBTECH has arrived from ‘a galaxy far, far away,’” said James Chow, CEO, UBTECH. “Stormtrooper has generated worldwide interest and excitement, and we are thrilled to deliver a new and interactive experience for Star Wars fans everywhere.” Features of the Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper Robot by UBTECH include:Interactive robot featuring voice command, facial recognition, sentry patrolling, and AR capabilities now available in retail stores and online Manila, Philippines. – January 10, 2017 –
- First and Third Person AR (Augmented Reality) App Modes: Protect the First Order against the Resistance in your own room, issuing direct verbal orders, and launch attacks via the app interface in first and third person views for immersive interactive app play.
- Voice Commands: Speak directly to your Stormtrooper to interact in new ways.
- Facial Recognition: Create a database of up to three faces using the facial biometrics feature for customized interactions. Note that the Stormtrooper Robot does not connect to the internet and lives within a closed network.
- Sentry Patrolling: Order your Stormtrooper to patrol the designated area to detect and respond to intruders.
- Connect via secured WiFi on an encrypted platform: Platform encrypted to meet at least the minimum Advanced Encryption Standard of 128 bits and no data or personal information is saved to the robot or the companion app.